The Holy Trinity Parents’ Club is organized for the purpose of enhancing the education of children at Holy Trinity School by building and nurturing a community of supporters, including families, teachers, and school administrators.
Committed To Fundraising For The Benefit Of The School
Last year, through the volunteer efforts of many parents, students, and teachers, the Parents’ Club raised over $9,000.
The money was used to pay for the following:
- Field trips – Taft Theater, Sun Rock Farm, Cincinnati Zoo, Newport Aquarium, Camp Campbell Guard, Schneider’s Sweet Shop, music concerts, and more!
- Classroom supply money for teachers and administrators.
- Supplies for receptions following sacraments.
- Dances and parties, and more!
Parents Club Leadership Team
- Kim Lawler – President – email@example.com – (859)-512-7873
- Christy Daly – Vice President – firstname.lastname@example.org – (859)-445-5109
- Amy Hennekes – Treasurer – email@example.com – (859)-240-9927
- Kim McCarty – Secretary – (513)-546-1400